Our M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
2 THREADED BOLT CATCH
Eliminates the chance to mar your receivers finish when installing your bolt catch
3 FLARED MAGWELL
Aids in quick and efficient magazine changes
4 INTEGRATED TRIGGER GUARD
Streamlining the assembly process and providing a more rugged platform
5 UPPER TENSION SET SCREW
Allows users to fine tune the fit between upper and lower receivers
6 THREADED TAKEDOWN PIN DETENT CHANNEL
Eases receiver extension installation by capturing the spring detent with a 4-40 set screw
Determined at checkout.