The modernized Galil ACE is based upon the reliable mechanism of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960’s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
- Charging handle (reciprocating) on the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation.
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers.
- AKM/AK-47 magazine compatibility. (Note that the Galil ACE GEN II rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Galil ACE GEN II rifle. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail. (GEN II)
- Free Float M-LOK rail forearm. (GEN II)
- Updated Trigger profile. (GEN II)
- Updated and shorted safety profile and throw. (GEN II)
Determined at checkout.