Ambidextrous Mil-spec polymer, adjustable length of pull with eight adjustment settings that range from 13 1/2 to 14 5/8 inches. Free floated barrel channel accepts all barrel contours. Wide, flat ventilated target fore arm is angled to allow the shooter to adjust elevation and is designed for telescopic equipped rifles. Offhand hook. Forearm mounted standard sling swivel stud will accept Harris type and ProMag bipods. Second swivel stud is located on the butt stock. Equipped with four recessed hard points to accept quick detach push button military sling swivels. Pistol grip storage compartment. No permanent modification is required, no additional hardware is required.
- A truly ambidextrous, mirror-image design for both right and left handed shooters
- Proprietary high strength polymer provides strength, stability, and chemical resistance for long lasting service
- Length-of-pull adjustable in eight stops from 13-1/2” to 14-5/8”
- Free float barrel channel accepts all barrel contours up to .920"
- Patent-pending, harmonic vibration tuning barrel-tensioning device included
- Wide, flat and ventilated fore-arm is angled to allow the bench rest shooter to adjust elevation by moving the stock forward or backward on the rest
- Optimally designed for the use with electronic or telescopic sights
- Traditional sling swivel studs mounted in the fore-arm and butt-stock, plus four recessed hard points that accept standard quick-detach (QD) sling swivels
- Large, secure grip storage compartment
- BONUS - Includes both an extended magazine release and a elastomer bolt buffer
- Drop-in, precision fit. No gunsmith required
- OD green
Determined at checkout.