Ruger Max-9 Optic Ready 9mm Luger 12rd Magazine 3.2" Barrel Fiber Optic Sights
Product Code : 736676035007
Secure online ordering
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Caliber: 9mm LUGER
- Capacity: 12
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Slide Width: 0.95"
- Safety Option: Standard Model - With External Manual Safety Lever
- Grip Frame: High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Feature: Optic Ready
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
- Barrel Length: 3.20"
- Front Sight: Tritium Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Drift Adjustable
- Magazines Included: One 12-Round and One 10-Round
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 18.4 oz.
- Height: 4.52"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10" RH
Determined at checkout.